Work at Entrée
Is Entrée right for you?
We’re a passionate bunch. Passionate about Canada and Alaska and passionate about delighting our guests. We’re not clock punchers, we’re creators, dream fulfillers, detail maniacs and masters of logistics. We’re obsessive, we check, recheck and triple check our work. We’re team players, there’s no ‘that’s not my job’ and we check our egos at the door. We value hard work and believe in giving our guests what they never dreamed possible. In fact, our beliefs are so important to us that we’ve written them into our Purpose.
To be internationally acclaimed as the leader for personalized luxury travel experiences across Canada & Alaska.
- We never give guests what they ask for, we give them what they never dreamed possible.
- We share and finesse unique, safe and luxurious experiences that create memories, stories and legends.
- Our Success depends on discovering, selecting and working closely with the most exciting collection of travel partners.
- We create a meaningful connection between our guests, or partners, the local people and the land.
- We are individuals, curating unique experiences, for unique guests.
- Our premium high-touch service justifies a premium.
imaginative – innovative – passionate – discerning – thoughtful – meticulous – knowledgeable – authentic
Are you right for Entrée?
Sharing these values and beliefs is fundamental. If you also have knowledge of Canada or Alaska and a true passion for hospitality and customer service we’re off to a good start.
Senior Manager, Groups & Special Operations
Reporting to the President, with support from the Director of Sales and the Director of Operations, the Senior Manager, Groups and Special Operations will collaborate closely with the current Senior Manager, Groups and Special Operations and work together as a team.
This position will service our clients by managing leads, listening closely to our client’s wishes and planning, designing and delivering customized group proposals and programs. From a program’s inception through the on-site delivery and post program billing – it is the Senior Manager, Groups and Special Operations’ job to delight our clients.
The pace is fast and the expectations are high. We’re a passionate and supportive team who take great pride in providing quality product and service to those in our care. Should group demand be slow in a particular time period, this position pivots to FIT Sales Manager, working to support our FIT Sales Team.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.