MINIMUM NIGHT STAY:
Just 2 hours from Vancouver by car and ferry or 15 minutes by chartered floatplane, this home accommodates up to 6 people in luxurious comfort, while the entire estate has capacity for 12.
Located on a point surrounded by lush forest and an ever- changing ocean, this welcoming West Coast contemporary designed home provides the ideal location for a private restorative retreat or as a base to explore the Sunshine Coast.
- Private 4000 sq ft home located within a 5 acre waterfront estate
- 3 private bedrooms, each with ensuite
- Open concept design
- Gourmet kitchen
- Media Room
- Private patios with lounge and dining furnishings
- Outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor shower
- Zen Teahouse Studio
- Two mooring buoys and 30 foot seasonal dock that can accommodate floatplane drop off/pick ups
- Two additional small units share this property and can also be rented for exclusive use of property
- Green Tourism Canada Gold rating
- Level 2 electric vehicle charger
The Entrée Difference
Safety: Your safety is our top priority. We handpick our transportation providers, guides and suppliers to meet the highest safety standards in the industry.
Buyer Protection: Entrée Destinations is licensed as a provider of travel services and our guests are protected by the travel assurance fund administered by the BC Consumer Protection Agency.
24/7 Support: We’re behind the scenes, monitoring every leg of your trip. You will have one dedicated point of contact throughout your journey, available for everything from dinner reservations to last-minute itinerary changes.
Love & Care: Thoughtfulness and care are in our DNA. We plan and operate our trips as if they were for our own families. We’re here to serve you.
The home invokes feeling of boarding a luxury yacht as you cross a glass bridge over rocks to “board” at the entrance. Open concept living and dining areas flow smoothly to seamlessly join the indoors with the outdoors.
Clean lines, modern furnishings and fine craftsmanship create inviting spots to enjoy the breathtaking scene beyond expansive windows. A large island in the cooking area is perfect for entertaining guests. The Media Room located on the lower level is well equipped for evening entertainment with comfortable lounge seating, gas fireplace and a library of games and movies for your enjoyment.
- Open concept living
- Gourmet kitchen
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Gas Fireplaces
- Media room
- Apple TV
OUTDOOR SPACE & AMENITIES
Perched on the rugged shores of Sargeant Bay with 5 acres of property, there are many secluded spots to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Enjoy a warming hot tub soak, get close to local marine life in a sea kayak, relax on a lounger on the foredeck, or stargaze while seated around the gas fire pit to end a perfect day. Massage, yoga or spa practitioners can be booked to visit the property for a personal spa experience.
- Waterfront location with private beach
- Secluded patios with lounge and dining furnishings
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ
- Patio with outdoor shower
- Gas fire pit
- Kayaks for complimentary guest use
- Two mooring buoys for up to 61 foot vessel
- Seasonal dock for smaller vessels or float plane pickup/drop off
- Zen Teahouse Studio for massage, yoga or relaxation
- Kwéx Pavilion for weddings and small events (additional charges apply)
Each private and luxurious bedroom suite has been designed and furnished to ensure your ultimate comfort. Suites boast spectacular ocean views, private decks with comfortable chaise lounges and bistro tables, gas fireplaces, King size beds with lavish down duvets and feather pillows, 42” Smart TV’s, ipod docks, heated tile floors, cozy robes, slippers, spa style bathrooms with double soaker tubs and spa toiletries.
- Bedroom 1 – King bed, skylit steam shower, freestanding double soaker tub, gas fireplace in tub/sitting room
- Bedroom 2 – King bed, gas fireplace, ensuite bath with shower, separate tub/sitting room with double soaker tub for two with view
- Bedroom 3 – King bed , gas fireplace, steam shower, double Aeromassage tub with view